Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sunshine Cheesecake


Cheese puts me in pure ecstasy. The days of the plain old cheesecake are gone. My favorite is cherry cheesecake. However, I like to try different recipes. Cheesecake comes in a variety of favors and styles. The Sunshine Cheesecake is made with whole cranberry sauce in other recipes. Of course it is a personal preference. Often my recipes will come from my head and only written down when someone will ask me how to make it. There are many handed down family recipes. I have made this cheesecake recipe a few times with my own twist of cherries. Taste great with dollops of whipped cream. My family loves it.

Warning: Will make you FAT!

See this recipe on Sunshine Cheesecake at Seekyt.

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I'm now following your blog and look forward to future recipes! I hope you will follow me as well.


    http://www.mariscamera.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete